Product Safety and Warnings
Your safety is our primary concern. A safe and healthy camper is a happy camper! Please read and follow the warnings below:
- Canvas tents are flammable. Keep all flame and heat sources away from the tent fabric. Never place a stove, campfire, or any other flame source in or near your tent. Never use, ignite, or refuel a stove, lantern, heater, or any other heat source inside your tent. Death by carbon monoxide poisoning and/or serious burns are possible.
- Always maintain adequate ventilation inside your tent. Death by asphyxiation is possible.
- This tent is not free-standing. If not properly anchored, it will collapse. Always anchor your tent properly to reduce the risk of loss or injury to the tent or occupants.
- Carefully consider the possibility of falling rocks or tree limbs, lightning strikes, flash floods, avalanches, strong winds, and other objective hazards when choosing a campsite to reduce the risk of loss or injury to the tent or occupants.
- Do not leave children unattended inside a tent or camp.
- Do not allow children to assemble or dissemble the tent.
- Do not allow children to remain closed-up in a tent on hot days.
- Do not allow children to swing on, or hang from any part of this tent. Failure to follow these warnings may result in injury and/or death.