The special edition Outfitter bunk takes the best-selling Disc-O-Bed bunks and improves on it to help you reach maximum comfort with maximum utility.
Whether you are camping in the back country or hosting family and friends for the night, you can rest easy knowing everyone will be comfortable. When space is at a premium the Outfitter Bunk is exactly what you need, giving you a supportive and comfortable sleep - wherever your adventures may take you.
This versatile, ready-to-go bunkable cot - with its patented lock-in disc system - makes for an easy, one-person assembly that is tool-free and only takes a few minutes to set up using the step-by-step instructions.
With the included set of leg stack adaptors, you can place one cot on the other to maximize the number of sleepers per square foot. You can quickly and easily convert the bunks into a sitting bench during the day. Simply put, the Disc-O-Bed Outfitter offers you one system with many options – you get to choose.
The powder-coated, anti-rust steel frame has been engineered for durability and flexibility, providing a level sleeping surface even on uneven terrain. Unlike many traditional cots on the market today the Disc-O-Bed Outfitter has no mid bar to get in-between you and a great night’s sleep.
The high grade 900D polyester sleeping deck (an upgrade from our standard 600D) provides a fit which conforms to your body shape for true contoured comfort. Wider than most cots, the sleep surface is PVC coated, water resistant and requires no mattress. If it ever gets dirty, you can easily wash down using a non-abrasive cloth/sponge, a mild detergent and cold water. Simply air dry is all that is needed. It also features head and footrest flaps to keep pillows in place.
The two included side organizers connect easily to the sleeping deck using the simple hook and loop system. The organizers include several zippered sleeves and pockets to accommodate water bottles, reading and writing materials, a flashlight, keys, an electronic device, and any other items you may need. A longer sleeve is also provided as well (can accommodate a rifle).
To alleviate ground sinking, the end frame has been rounded so to protect floors or tent floor surfaces and add to overall stability of the bunk system. With the bunk being off the ground you will have plenty additional storage space under the bunk should you need it.
The Disc-O-Bed Outfitter disassembles quickly - all parts fit into two zippered, canvas carry bags. The parts are securely fastened within the bag to ensure for its ultimate compact storage and transportation.
- Same size as our Disc-O-Bed L, with the same impressive weight tolerance of 500 lbs per single cot
- Head and footrest flaps keep pillows in place
- Includes 2 side organizers for simple storage of small personal items
- Rounded bed end frame increases bunk stability and prevents damage to floor surfaces
- The patented disc-system allows for quick, tool-free assembly
- Easily converts from bunk, to bench, to 2 single cots
Disc-O-Bed Outfitter Cots include:
- 2 Single black frame cots
- 2 Rounded end frames (for bottom cot)
- 2 Straight end frames (for top cot)
- 2 Polyester mats
- 8 Black discs
- 8 Swaged side rails
- 4 Straight side rails
- 4 Square foot plugs
- 2 Locking straps
- 2 Canvas carry bags
- 2 Side organizers
- 4 Stack adaptors
- Black, powder coated, anti rust steel frame
- Outer dimensions: 82” L x 39.5” W x 36” H
- Sleep area: 79” L x 35” W
- Height of bottom cot: 11”
- Height of top cot: 32”
- Pack dimensions: 39.5” L x 15.5” W x 4.5” H
- Dimensions per Cot 79” L x 35” W x 11” H
- Weight of bunk: 62.5lbs
- Weight Tolerance: 500lbs-per single cot