Model 6086. Meet the newest member of our Flex-bow line of tents. This is a generously sized 2-person tent with plenty of extra space for gear. A perfect choice for someone looking for the quality and ruggedness of a Kodiak Canvas tent in a smaller, more compact package.
Whether you’re headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour—this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1-inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant, 13.5 oz vinyl that keeps water out. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The tent is rated for 2-people, yet there is plenty of extra space for gear inside. Front and back doors, with top rated #10 YKK zippers, give convenient access. Four large windows provide openness and superb ventilation. The windows have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs. Two gear pockets offer space to stow personal items. Stainless steel, wire stake loops give superior strength and durability.
- Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup
- Two D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers
- Four windows with no-see-um mesh
- 2 sewn-in storage pockets
- Designed for compact storage
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes
- Zippered storage bag
- Pack Weight: 30.5 lbs. (Tent 15.5, poles 10.5, stakes 4.5 lbs.)
- Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in., Diameter 10 in.
- Capacity: 2-person (8.5x6 ft. floor, 4 ft. ceiling height)
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas
- Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing
- Flex-Bow Rods: 7mm diam., solid, spring steel
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Additional Options (Sold Separately)
This tent is incredible for two person, very roomy and well made. Best tent ever, I'm very happy with this tent. 5 STARS !!
Just guided two Az desert bighorn sheep hunts and spent 10 days using this tent. Excellent tent , just the right size for me and my dogs. It rained two nights and the tent didn’t leak a drop. I highly recommend this tent. Perfect for a mobile camp .
Unpacked to check it out. Will be using in 2 weeks. That's the only reason I gave 4 stars. Seems to be very well made. It is definitely a truck camping tent because of weight. Can't wait to use it.
The following day after having received the Kodiak tent my wife and I set up the tent in our backyard. We actually tried to set the tent up in our basement on the day the tent was delivered…that failed
Best Tent I ever bought.
The quality of this tent is absolutely amazing it’s easy to set up and take down it’s just a pleasure no guy lines to mess with I love it so much. This I’m not a robot crap, come on guys.
Finally decided to upgrade to canvas, and this was the perfect choice. Super easy to set up, and very roomy even with two people inside. Rain will not get in!
Very well made and easy to set up.