- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
- Large D-shaped front door
- Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
- Sturdy frame
- 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
- 2 Vents
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
- Zippered storage bag
- 5” Stove Jack. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
- Optional awning 8 x 8 ft. with steel frame (sold separately)
- Approx. Pack Weight: 97 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags)
- Size: 12x12 ft. Tent space, optional 8x8 ft. awning sold separately
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person (4-person when stove is used)
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas
- Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support)
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Very impressed with the durability of these tents. We purchased three (one 12x12, two 10x10) which have been set-up for 9 weeks. They have endured wind, rain, hail without any problems. The tents have proven to be roomy for extended stays, and the windows kept things ventilated through the heat of summer. We set them up on wood platforms, per recommendations from the folks at Kodiak Canvas. Great customer service and they took the time to answer my questions prior to purchase. Would happily recommend these tents to anyone looking for a quality canvas tent!
Check out the video of the setup and full recommendation! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEbp0JKy1lI
Set up is very simple. We had 3 inches of rain and high winds the first week we used it and we had no issues
Have had the tent set up to season for a week. The wife and I stayed in it last night in our yard. Nice tent. Roomy and the design features are excellent. It's going to Wyoming in October for both antelope and elk hunt. Can't wait to see how it performs.
Great tent! Way easier to setup and takedown than I was expecting. Excited to use it for elk camp and then a snowy mule deer camp this year. I had been shopping around for wall tents for a long time and finally pulled the trigger on this one and I am very happy with what I got!
I was a little worried that this would be hard to set up. But by myself was able to do it in 28 minutes at a leisure pace. I've noticed some comments saying it's tough to set up but if you simply follow the instructions and stake the corners tight first, the center beam is held up on its own, especially if you leave it at the lowest height setting. Then the rest is plug and play. Minor adjustments on the pole string and you're good to go. No sweat. The quality is amazing. I really think this tent will last through me and my children. My family will know this as the family tent. It's going to last forever. The ventilation is incredible. As soon as we opened the windows (80 degrees outside) it felt amazingly comfortable. All around incredible. Worth every penny. Now just to find a camping spot big enough lol
The tent looks great. Haven’t had a chance to set up yet but it’s what I wanted. The only thing that could be better would be a bigger bag to store it in. Zippers work well but bag to small. I have to fight to get it in bag. It’s very annoying. I want to be able to store it in bag so it last and is not exposed to mice dirt water etc. if it was 6 inches rounder it would make a great difference. I refolded tent may times but no matter what I still struggled with zippers. The tent looks awesome. Just the bag sucks. Lol
It is a little more difficult to set this tent up by a single person, but it can be done. I attached the back to a tree, and staked down the rope in the front and I was able to get the roof elevated by myself. Someone on YouTube suggested you could use the top of your car for this purpose. This tent is extremely heavy, as is the bag of stakes. It is also as roomy as reviews state it is. This will come in handy during inclement weather, where most of my time will be spent in the tent. So the only part of set up that would require two people is getting the top main roof bar situated, which can be hacked, as I found out. I'm used to cheap, lightweight Kmart type tents, so this is a different experience all together.
Very very good tent! The only issue we had was the ridge pole dosen't have velcro attachments so when you get lots of wind it blows inward but other than that it is an amazing tent !