- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
- Large D-shaped front door
- Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
- Sturdy frame
- 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
- 2 Vents
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
- Zippered storage bag
- 5” Stove Jack. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
- Optional awning 8 x 8 ft. with steel frame (sold separately)
- Approx. Pack Weight: 97 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags)
- Size: 12x12 ft. Tent space, optional 8x8 ft. awning sold separately
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 8-person (4-person when stove is used)
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas
- Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams
- Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support)
- All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Great tent. Used it for two weeks and it rained 4” in three days - never leaked, and it’s easy to set up.
Set it up for the first time and the temps were in the 20's but the tent stayed in the 80's for my wife. It rained and we stayed dry.
Purchase a 12x12 tenet and got to use ite on our two week fishing trip it rained over 4 “ and we stayed dry the whole time no problem! We also purchased the awning for it it’s a little hard to set up but well worth it !
Very well designed with high quality materials. Value = Price!
Best tent purchase ever. I highly recommended to all my friends and family .
This is a very spacious tent!! We are a family of 5 and we have plenty of room for the stove and any extras we want to keep inside with us!! It seals nicely for the rain and withstands a good amount of wind. This is a one and done tent, we will never have to buy another or ever worry about getting dew on us in the morning. It’s well worth the money!!!
I purchased the 12 x 12 tent and associated vestibule for an early fall hunting trip. The tent is is awesome and we really liked the vestibule for storing extra gear out of the elements. We used a Big Buddy propane tent heater and it kept the tent very warm. I think it would be really challenging to put it up with one person, but likely possible - I just haven't done it enough to be that good at it. The tent did go up very quickly. Nothing but good things to say...it is a great setup!
I was able to set it up by myself in 30 minutes after reading the instructions. I folded it in fourths and rolled it up tightly compressing all the air out. It fit easily in the supplied bag along with the ropes and a mallet. I highly recommend this product.
Purchased the lodge recently. I set it up within one hour of getting it delivered. I did it by myself. Just put one end of the center support poles up and pull the rope taunt. Do the same on the other side. Then pull the first one tighter. Then the corners. It’s easy. Was not real windy but I’m sure I could still do it. Just make sure to have the 2 stakes in the ground with the ropes around them prior to setting up the center support pole. I’m writing this review sitting in it while it’s raining. I absolutely love this lodge. No negative yet.