- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
- Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
- Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
- Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
- Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops.
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Zippered storage bag.
- Approx. Weight: 112 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season*: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.*The awning is not designed for snow loads and should be stowed during winter camping.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
36 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well Ive camped for many years. and this tent is just beautiful to camp in. The material Canvas is watertight, the floor is comfortable and overall feels sturdy. This really is a 2 person setup tent, 1 if you have some patience. the caveats I discovered are I do wish the main door was one zipper all way round. Having two (top&side, and another on bottom) is really very annoying, I also have a VERY clever dog who knows how to open them when they are to low. The other thing is the front patio needs additional guide rope to pull it taught. The side fill with water when it rains if you don't. There are black tabs there so I don't understand why there isn't additional ropes. This is what I was most disappointed about. Our first venture and they filled up with water. Lastly, for a $700 tent the instructions are horrible when doing a first time setup. . Ive bought the enclosure for our next trip, I just wish the enclosure was canvas also, but alas it is not. Overall is a great tent with some minor issues. Cant wait to use it again.
This tent takes camping to a whole new level. With the spacious and very functional design it feels as if you are in a hotel room! Very impressed with the quality and ease of use!
Just used the tent for the first time me and my wife set up the tent and was pretty east with two adults the only issues I think I have being very honest is the directions for putting the tent together are not very good they are not very explained or detailed they could be a lot better explained.
This tent is hands down the best tent I've ever owned. Its everything it says it is, and more. Its durable, extremely well built and designed, and couldn't offer better protection from the elements. Customer service was great as well when I called with questions, as it is an investment. The tent is heavy, but with the option to leave the awning poles at home if necessary, is a great feature. I'm sure I'll have this tent for many more years to come.
I have owned this tent for ten years without any problems until someone decided to burn it while we were gone. We just bought a replacement tent because they are the best built tent on the market. The owners of Kodiak canvas are the best, their products and customer service is out of this world! I would highly recommended this tent to anyone- strong built and hold up in any weather.
Holds up well in storms, but a little more difficult and time consuming to put up than our flexbow.
Set the tent up out back to "season" it with a rain; we had a tremendous, pounding, windy rain and thunder storm that lasted most of the night. Next day, I expected there to be a little water or so in the tent.....upon checking it out, the inside was bone dry! Expensive tent but this one appears to be well worth it! Looking forward to getting it out yet this fall!
This is a phenomenal tent. I took it to Burning Man, to replace my hexayurt, and it was an upgrade in every single way. I can stand up inside. It actually does not hold too much heat, and the vestibule, for which I bought the exterior wall, does an amazing job of keeping the "bedroom" clean. I will be singing this thing's praises from here on out.
Other reading and re-reading and looking on YouTube on how to set up ...its not to shabby when it's up.