- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
- Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
- Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
- Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
- Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops.
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Zippered storage bag.
- Approx. Weight: 112 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season*: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.*The awning is not designed for snow loads and should be stowed during winter camping.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
36 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received my cabin tent deluxe in early September 2021 and have only experienced set up. Quality and workmanship of this product is above my expectations and one person set up was NOT a complicated issue. My best suggestion for single person set up is that once you run the pole through the pocketed sheaths on the two side walls, attach a single guy line to the middle and stake it out to keep in in an upright position. Overall set up time from layout of the poles, tent ground tarp and tent was 45 minutes my first attempt. This included the awning, but not the awning wall kit. My outdoor activities are frequent and I've had some of the best tents money can buy for kayak fishing/camping and backpacking. For auto camping trips, I can already see that this new cabin tent with awing kit, will. exceed my expectations and allow me to stay a in a location a week or more, regardless of weather conditions and temperature. I gradually seasoned the tent over two days with lots of soft spray watering and not a single drop of water inside. I highly recommend this tent and the price today, is more than fare for what I received!
After much research, I bought this tent last year.Since then we have camped about a dozen times in some of the most awful weather you could imagine.Wind, rain, has no effect on this tent.High winds do get it rocking, but it has never failed to provide the shelter we hoped it would.It performed flawlessly. It is suited for cold or warm weather camping.We are still glad we bought it and that says something when you consider all the crappy weather we have camped in.Great product...you should buy one... Get the wall kit for the awning, you wont be sorry.We have our kitchen set up in there
I ordered this tent a few months ago after over a year of research. I was hesitant to wait for restocking but man...When this thing came in, it is impressive! Best tent I've ever had as far as family tents are concerned. And i've owned several by Eureka, Coleman, Columbia, Kelly etc. Well constructed. Recommend using two people to set up. Poles and tent are bagged separately so you aren't having to lift a 100 lb plus bag for loading and unloading.
This tent handled 80 mile a hour gusts winds in Oklahoma I'm very impressed
Ok, the scoop is my wife had enough of the low profile nylon tent with rain fly. Hard to get into, can’t stand up, no windows to peek out yet cold and drafty, generally a small claustrophobic situation. I though my camping days were behind me. The tent cabin addressed all concerns. The awning is pretty cool too. The price wasn’t to bad either... I was looking at up to 2 bills a night for a cabin if I could find it.
While my 1st outing with my new tent isnt for another week, me and my wife did set it up in out yard for a week and left it up while a tropical system blew through with wind and rain. This tent performed spectacularly and there wasn’t 1 drop of water inside anywhere. We are looking forward to enjoying the out doors again. I will update this if anything changes, but for right now this gets 5 stars and Im really not expecting anything less from this well made and well thought out tent.
I purchased this tent in the spring of 2013. We use it several times a summer for a family of 3. The canvas may have shrunk a touch as some spots seem tight, but other than that everything is in great shape. We also have the add on screen for the awning which I highly recommend. This is a great tent and a purchase I am happier with every summer that goes by.
It was actually fairly easy to assemble and tear down. It looks daunting but the instructions are clear and there is actually only a few steps. It was a lot of fun to sleep with the large windows all open and had a lot of room for us and our Pup! Love it!
Best tents on the market!!!