- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
- Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
- Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
- Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops.
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Zippered storage bag.
Approx. Weight: 92 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
Size: 12x9 ft.
Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 15 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 7 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have gone through a lot of tents and I guess I have become use to the cheap material. This tent was very easy to set up, the material is is excellent, the floor liner is nice and thick and the zippers didn't catch when zipping and unzipping them.
I may have spent a little more money on this then the cheap nylon tents but you get what you pay for.
We use this awesome tent at Copperhead Retreat, our guests love it!
We bought this for our glamping campground, Copperhead Retreat . This is my second Kodak, I love this tent. Comfy, wonderful floor, zippers are deluxe, our guests love it!
We’ve had this tent for more then a year now and use it often, my most recent adventure was a 9 day road trip with the wife and kids! We lived out of this tent the entire time starting with 2 days in Montana, 3 in Yellowstone spending the rest of our time in other parts of Wyoming and Utah! The five of us were very comfortable in this tent. When the days are hot it ventilates wonderfully and when the nights are cold a small and safe tent heater is more than enough to make it toasty. Highly recommend this tent for all seasons and especially for those with a wife and kids that need to be comfortable.