● VERY IMPORTANT-Your tent must be completely dry before storage! Storing a wet or damp tent, even for a short time, can ruin it and void the warranty.
● To clean tent, hose down with water and wipe with a cloth. Soaps and detergents can damage the water-repellant treatment of the canvas.
● Do not spray insecticides or bug repellant directly on the canvas. This may damage the water-repellant treatment.
● For long-term storage, store in a cool dry location that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
● Our tents are made with quality zippers. To prolong zipper life, do not "grind" zippers around corners. If needed pull the canvas, windows or doors to help zippers glide smoothly. Keep them clean from dirt.
● The canvas on your tent has a special Hydra-ShieldTM treatment that is watertight yet breathable. You should rarely, if ever have to retreat the canvas. If you do need to spot treat the canvas for water repellency, use a silicone based repellent such as Camp Dry® by Kiwi®. Other treatments will clog the tiny holes in the canvas eliminating its breathability.
● Winter camping can be an enjoyable experience in a Kodiak Canvas tent. Check the individual tent ratings for specifics.
● Condensation inside the tent is affected by the difference between inside and outside temperatures, and humidity. Condensation can be reduced by venting your tent. Condensation between the floor and a sleeping mat can be reduced by placing a ground cloth underneath the tent.
● Some slight irregularities are normal with 100% cotton canvas and will not affect the performance of your tent.
● We put our pride into the design and manufacturing of our products. We wish you safe and happy camping. Please tell your friends about us.