Fits mid-sized and compact trucks with 5 to 6 ft. bed length (measured inside with tailgate up).
Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier, Chevy Colorado,
GMC Canyon, Dodge Dakota, and Ford Ranger.
Keeps you off the ground, high and dry, and away from critters.
Pitch a tent anywhere your truck can go.
• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Sturdy, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame.
• Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space.
• Tailgate down design expands useable space.
• 5 windows provide excellent ventilation and openness.
• Cab access window.
• Clamp-on rails easily mount on truck bed for secure fit.
• Large D-shaped door with top of the line YKK zippers.
• Covered entry.
• Two convenient gear pockets.
• Carry Bag included.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Posted by Dan on 19th May 2017
I own a 94 Toyota pickup with a 6'bed, the tent is over sized, most of the straps are pulled to the fullest tightness after being set up. I've adjusted the rails back and forth to try and get the best fit, or so called "sweet spot"and align the poles with the seems as the instructions say, but the tend is not tight fitting and makes me have much worry about its integrity in windy conditions.
I've tried fitting the tent around the tailgate only and then also trying it pulled all the way around the bumper because of the excessive tailgate material (which isn't listed in the instructions or pictures) and nothing seems to tighten the tent up.
A small tear in the fabric has shown around the awning straps due to trying to tighten up the tent and making it sturdy.
I'll try setting it up again when I have a few hours to spare, but I'm not very impressed at this point with the tent.
All prices are in USD