• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
• Spacious 6'1" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Front Awning (70x57 inches) provides covered entry and shade.
• Customizable organizer pockets (1 pocket organizer, 1 bag organizer, 2 sewn in pockets)
• Designed for compact storage.
• Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
Pack Weight: 54.5 lbs. (includes 6 lbs in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 24 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 35 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, with welded seams.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Posted by Bird Williams on 19th Nov 2017
As someone who has always hated camping, I was dismayed when my wife arrived home with a new tent for us to use. I immediately searched for the nearest motel 6 to our campground. However, after one night spent in our Kodiak, I never wanted to take it down! Easy to pitch, sturdy enough for any conditions, and oh the comfort! Now I look forward to each time I get to stake in those poles and climb in my Kodiak for a good mountain sleep.
Posted by Tony on 6th Mar 2016
I have extensive camping experience, wilderness camping. I purchased this tent because I cannot do wilderness camping enough anymore, for various reasons. I wanted a luxury tent for car camping and boy I sure got it with the Kodiak 8 X 9. Actually, I am very proud to own this tent! Design, build, materials all top notch. I ordered it on a Wednesday evening and from Utah to Kitchener, ON Canada, 4 days!
Posted by Kelly on 17th Feb 2016
We love to camp and have taken this tent all over the country in all kinds of weather. Camped in Florida Keys in November and stayed completely dry when Bahia Honda received 3+" of rain overnight. Tent has also been warm when temps were in 20's at Missouri trout park in March. used a buddy heater intermittently and quality sleeping bag.
All prices are in USD