• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
• Large D-shaped front door
• Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
• Sturdy frame
• 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
• Stainless steel, wire stake loops
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
• Zippered storage bag
• 5” Stove Jack. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
• Optional awning 8 x 8 ft. with steel frame (sold separately)
Approx. Pack Weight: 97 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
Size: 12x12 ft. Tent space, optional 8x8 ft. awning sold separately.
Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
Capacity: 8-person (4-person when stove is used).
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support).
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• 1672 8x8 ft. Awning Accessory for Cabin Lodge
• 1577 Stove Mat 36x54 in.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I can tell much thought went into the tent design. Spacious a high quality. Bravo Kodiak Canvas!