• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
• Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
• Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
• Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
• 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
Approx. Weight: 92 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
Size: 12x9 ft.
Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 15 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 7 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We’ve had this tent for more then a year now and use it often, my most recent adventure was a 9 day road trip with the wife and kids! We lived out of this tent the entire time starting with 2 days in Montana, 3 in Yellowstone spending the rest of our time in other parts of Wyoming and Utah! The five of us were very comfortable in this tent. When the days are hot it ventilates wonderfully and when the nights are cold a small and safe tent heater is more than enough to make it toasty. Highly recommend this tent for all seasons and especially for those with a wife and kids that need to be comfortable.