• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
• Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
• Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
• Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
• Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
• 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
#0631 - Screen enclosure. Includes bonus storage organizers.
#0650 - Wall enclosure with windows. Includes bonus storage organizers.
#0591 - Ground Tarp (12x9 ft fits tent area)
#0598 - Ground Tarp (9x8 ft fits awning area)
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Sep 2016
Big shout out to Kodiak Canvas! Had a few buddies buy the Deluxe Cabin Tent and bring it on a hunting trip in Jaunuary for AZ archery deer. Had some cold crappy weather and these tents performed flawlessly! Very roomy and can fit two cots with a ton of gear comfortably! Best investment I've made recently by far! Quality and excellent customer service!
Posted by Josh Launderville on 22nd Jun 2016
Our first trip with the Kodiak Canvas tent was last weekend near the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in Minnesota.
Severe thunderstorms with heavy rain and wind guts up to 80 Mph ripped through our campsite.
We not only stayed dry, but our tent didn't budge against the strong winds that knocked over hundreds of trees in a 20 mile radius
My wife and I set up the tent and awning in 20 minutes. We used a indoor outdoor rug for flooring in the awning enclosure.
Very happy with Kodiak Canvas!
Posted by K on 20th Apr 2016
It's pretty spacious inside and the awning is a really nice bonus. It stands up against winds really well. It's usually 10F warmer inside. I like this tent a lot.
All prices are in USD