- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
- Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
- Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
- Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
- Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
- Stainless steel, wire stake loops.
- Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Zippered storage bag.
- Approx. Weight: 112 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
- Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season*: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.*The awning is not designed for snow loads and should be stowed during winter camping.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a phenomenal tent. I took it to Burning Man, to replace my hexayurt, and it was an upgrade in every single way. I can stand up inside. It actually does not hold too much heat, and the vestibule, for which I bought the exterior wall, does an amazing job of keeping the "bedroom" clean.
I will be singing this thing's praises from here on out.
Other reading and re-reading and looking on YouTube on how to set up ...its not to shabby when it's up.
Haven’t had a chance to go camping yet but finally had time to set up the tent, canopy and wall enclosure in the back yard to spray it down with the hose and season the canvas. I was able to set it all up by myself but I would recommend two people since it would cut the time way down. Grandson already loves it and is ready to go camping.
No leaks during seasoning. Even without everything stretched tautly and some pooling. It took several hours to completely dry, even in dry Colorado, so start early.
The tent is not as heavy of a canvas as military tents, thankfully, but it is heavy enough to not flap around in the wind.
Good air flow with the windows open and comfortable inside, even in direct sunlight.
The floor is a good, thick vinyl that should last decades. Great for small grandkids running in and out all day.
I think we are going to love this setup with the canopy wall enclosure. Great addition to our camping options.
I have owned this tent, with the enclosed vestibule, for 10 years or more. I a man avid elk hunter in Colorado have used this tent in the mountains during fall rifle season. The tent has held up from rain and snow. It has had as much as 18” of snow fall on it and held up. The vestibule is great for a kitchen area out of the weather, also works for storage. It stays dry. I usually put a tarp down on the floor to keep it dry and then put a small amount of outdoor carpet on the tarp. I cannot stress you need to buy the vestibule with the tent. I Have never had a tear or hole in the tent and the canvas is extremely tough. I hunt with one to two others and we all stay. In the tent. A Mr. Buddy heater works great in it for warmth. You could sleep in the vestibule area in the warm months too( good for large family)
By the way I pack this Tent in 7 miles on the back of an atv every year. Get you one!
Great tent. Have used it a half dozen times at mountain bike race weekends. Tent goes up very easily, sides stay taught, awning is huge plus. Wasn't sure if we would actually care that much about it. Absolutely a major plus for this tent.
Was torn between this and the flex bow. Saw a family with a flexbow this weekend. Their tent was 10 years old, faded, well used, and still truckin! Made me happy to know I can get that kind of mileage out of mine. Their flexbow had a very taught roof, but the sides of the tent were a little saggy, possibly because there are fewer wall poles. I was glad I went with this one over the flex bow.
We camp 12 to 15 times a year. Went through plastic/nylon/etc tents once a year. Would have saved me money in the long run if I had bought this years ago.
Use this for your base camp, use the light ones for your backpack excursions. This thing is awesome.
Excellent tent! Exceeded expectations!
I am a student at Utah State University and spent the whole summer semester (3 ½) months living in this cabin tent. I was worried I would feel crammed living in a tent all summer but this was as big as any apartment room I would have rented. Also having windows on all four sides of the tent to open up to the beautiful views outdoors helped.
I was able to fit a cot, table, and chair in the tent and still had plenty of room. The canvas breathes great but even after huge thunderstorms I never found any water inside the tent. I also used the awning wall enclosure to keep my bike, cooler, and other possessions safe from the elements while not cluttering up the tent.
This was the perfect set up for me! I didn’t have to pay any rent and I got to enjoy the outdoors all summer while attending school. When it came time to pack up my tent it still looked brand new like the day I set it up. Very durable product and a great lifetime investment!
I was torn between the flexbow 10x14 and the Cabin. I decided to go with the cabin because of the vertical walls and option for a real awning. Two person setup takes about 20 min. First night I had it up, I was expecting some rain, but I didn't realize how much we were gonna get. We got over 1.5" in 3 hours with the first hour being over 3/4". It straight up poured. Tent was bone dry. Ventilation is fantastic for the warmer days in the summer. Plenty of room for two or three people. Good tent, get the one with the awning, you won't be disappointed.