• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
• Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Large 84x78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jul 2015
Set was easy as expected and this one has a lot more space than the 10X10 that I also have. So far holds up to the Canadian Rain and Hail..
Also wanted to comment on the great service I received when there was a hiccup with the shipping to Canada. They took care of the issue promptly and the tent made it up to Canada a few days later.
Posted by Family Camper on 28th Jun 2015
Set it up in the back you and was impressed how easy it was to set up. When it was set up I could not believe the ceiling height and the quality of the tent.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Apr 2015
First set up I am impressed with how easy and fast it is. Will let you know how the first trip goes.
Posted by John on 25th Apr 2015
This tent survived a 80 mph gale on the Beach at the Gulf coast. No problem with strong nighttime winds in Chisos mountain basin at Big Bend national park. I have retired and will be camping in places that aren't practical for a RV, so this tent is a very durable comfortable alternative. Highly recommend this as the only tent to buy if you are going to be a tent camper.
All prices are in USD