• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
• Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Large 84x78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jul 2015
Set was easy as expected and this one has a lot more space than the 10X10 that I also have. So far holds up to the Canadian Rain and Hail..
Also wanted to comment on the great service I received when there was a hiccup with the shipping to Canada. They took care of the issue promptly and the tent made it up to Canada a few days later.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Apr 2015
First set up I am impressed with how easy and fast it is. Will let you know how the first trip goes.
Posted by John on 25th Apr 2015
This tent survived a 80 mph gale on the Beach at the Gulf coast. No problem with strong nighttime winds in Chisos mountain basin at Big Bend national park. I have retired and will be camping in places that aren't practical for a RV, so this tent is a very durable comfortable alternative. Highly recommend this as the only tent to buy if you are going to be a tent camper.
All prices are in USD