• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
• Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Large 72x78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Pack Weight: 68 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles-- Length 50 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Additional Options (Sold Separately):
#0601 Wing Vestibule
#0510 Ground Tarp
Note that tent portrayed in this video is a 10x14 (model 6014). With the exception of size, all features are alike.
Posted by Unknown on 8th Sep 2015
This tent was brought to Black Rock City Nevada, an alkali salt flat composed of the finest sand, harsh winds 50 MPH+ and cold. The tent took it all for 9 days and held up like a champ. My fellow campers would look in my tent when we were not in white out dust conditions and remark, how do you now have dust in your tent! This has become my 2nd home when traveling.
I was easily able to set this up in 10 minutes with 1 person. The biggest time suck is setting all the stakes.
Posted by Jen on 17th Jul 2014
It stays warmer at night, cooler during the day, and overall I find it much, MUCH more comfortable than any tent I've ever used.
The only reason this product got 4 stars instead of 5 is the fact that while it is advertised as 1 person setup, it requires both my husband and I to get it up.
All prices are in USD